22 Awesome ways to say Thank you
Does the idea of being fun and delightful when expressing gratitude freak you out a little? No need to get stressed- but it is indeed a wonderful and very important gesture to say thank you. Just imagine you’re writing a note to your BFF. Be funny, grateful, refreshing. If being funny causes stress, there’s always sweet, warm, and sincere. Still overwhelmed? Don’t fret. Here’s a few fun ways to say thanks to get you started.
- If it wasn’t weird, I would have sent you a picture of myself. Because I look totally grateful.
- Great googly gratitude. Thanks so much for your gift!
- Thank you (not sent from my iPhone).
- Next time, I’m sending you a cape. Thanks for your superhero-sized gift.
- Two words: Endless gratitude. Thank you.
- You score phenomenally high in the kind-o-meter. Seriously, I checked.
- Your version of shine is a search light. Thanks for spreading so much good.
- Thanks so much for putting up with our direct mail. But even more, thank you for responding.
- You’re kind of a big deal. Don’t believe me? Ask our clients.
- You = awesome. Me = grateful.
- Move over Gates and Buffett, there’s a new philanthropist in town.
- Our clients have started an unofficial fan club. You should start practicing your autograph.
- Do you practice being so wonderful? Thank you kindly for your gift.
- Amazed. Inspired. Grateful. That’s how your generosity makes me feel.
- When it comes to making an impact, you rule. (Note: Draw a ruler. You can do it.)
- You’re a spark plug for good. Thanks for igniting something amazing.
- a) A peach b) Bee’s knees c) Cat’s pajamas. You’re d) All of the above. Thanks for your bigheartedness.
- You’re what making a difference looks like. (Note: Draw a mirror. Up the fun factor.)
- You’re a lifesaver. Literally. And thanks for believing in someone you don’t even know.
- Is there no limit to your awesomeness? Thank you!
- You can’t see me but I’m totally doing a happy dance.
- I’m beginning to think you’re serious about this whole humanitarian thing.
Let us know if you decide to try any of these out 🙂